First thread. ok.

Gunblade543

New Hunter
Okay, so this is my first thread on thedentedhelmet. I have seen some videos on youtube of people making some impressing looking Mandalorian armor out of simply cardbord and posterboard. Im not really planning on doing anything serious with this but I thought making some Mando armor would be fun. So if this truly is possible I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me some advice on how it should be done and maybe some templates. :)

Thanks, Gunblade543

Ok, thanks a lot for the templates, however I had one more question. After you create all of the armor pieces, how do turn it into an actual suit? Like, what do you put the armor pieces onto? Thanks again.

Obviously there are many different ways to do it, but most people (almost all) attach the torso/shoulder armor pieces onto a vest, which then goes over a flight suit.

Yeah, he pretty much hit the nail on the head. The armor attaches to a jacket via any method you prefer. You can use a combination of Velcro and snaps, or permanently bolt it to your jacket. Here is a page with several tutorials on how to do this: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/wiki/Boba_armor_to_vest The jacket is placed over a jump suit, and there you have it! The shoulder armor is also attached to the jacket. Same method.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back