A Rough Draft Part II

Splat762

Active Hunter
So I thought I would take some more rough draft shots today and show the progress on my ESB Fett. Feedback would be appreciated so I know what to work on....I think it's coming together nicely?

I have my jetpack being worked on by FettDad and armor on order with FettPride. Wookie braids are also on order with Woodman and decals from Lucky. Awaiting darts from EVO....pfff.

P1230008.jpg

P1230010.jpg

P1230011.jpg

Bro it looks great I love the weathering that you have done on it you just need to weather up that vest once you get your armor attached. Suggestions I can't think of anything you have a great suit going there and your pack is in great hand with Fettdad.

Thanks Deadland, yeah have to weather up that flak jacket...was thinking of a way to wash the "bright" out of it as well....somehow dull it?

Charcoal? Burn some wood break up the charcoal...and give it a dusting? and a rub I know that worked well in survival school to dull down our face and hands

Look's awesome man! I know I told you this before, but the flak vest should be alittle more 'cropped', that is shorter in the stomach area.
I also thing you may have over done it when you weathered the lower half of yout jumpsuit. I know it's easy to get over excited with any kind of weathering:D!
gaunts and sidewinder look great, though. can't wait to see it finished!

I can almost see the look on your face saying "NEED ARMOR!!". Great work so far!

LOL, yup....it's on order with FettPride. :)

Yeah I think I might have gone a little bit overboard with the weathering on the lower part...I always pictued Fett as more dirty than he looks in the movies, lol.

Cheers for the comments fellas!

Awesome setup Splat!

Like some other guys said before... the vest should be weathered that's all. My vest is from TK409 and its the off white color so I used gray primer to darken it and reduce the shine.

I love the gaunts! Did you darken them by weathering too?

What helmet are you using? Who did the paintup? Airbrush or rattlecan? It looks great!

When you get your armor what will you be using to paint? Airbrush or rattlecan?

Helmet I got from FettDad, can't remember the version or maker but most of the paint was done by him with the rest done by me. As far as when I get my armor it will be a mix of rattlecans and airbrush....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back