Just to get sure I'am working

Jaro Krieg

Active Hunter
So, I finally open my WIP Thread...

even if I am realy early in Progress and slowed down a bit.
But atleast I can present my concept and may get some Ideas and improvements.

For the Heart of the Armor (Chestplates) I asked a Friend of mine whose working in a trafficsign production.
Anhe were able to cut the Plates out of 2mm thick Aluminium

rstung1h.jpg

rstung3o.jpg

but the industrial bending wont work so I guess i have to hammer it until it fits.

My Pal informed me that they are a little bit downsizing in his Company, got a lot sparetime and enough of 3mm thick Plates in the Junkjard... so I am going to add a mm. XD

i got no special theme rightnow...
Ok I could say that i have a theme because the Softparts will all come from leftovers of the fed. german Army
like the Flightsuit, Flakvest ( a got example is this
DSC00692.jpg
But to defend myself. i've gottet the Idea without knowing from this.)
I tried the sizes with Cartonage to my Vest for instance
cimg3384.jpg

But i guess the "spaciest" thing would be the Ammopuches.
52170_neu05.jpg

There are Tons of these square and hard PVC mag pouches remain untouched... Well this is what happens if you decide to bring out new ammopuches and reform the whole Army 2 years later from Olive to Camounflage (y)

Oh jeah.
Maybe i should give a prewiev on the Collors
mandomaker.jpg

I like the Black - blue (justice - Duty) combo. (besides my ancestors were Executors for over 10 generations)

At the Moment I am still collecting all needed parts and stuff When I got free Time to do.
but I guess i should have a good looking Beskar in 2-3 Months.

Last edited by a moderator:
The leathre or padded vest fabric should make the edged plates really comfortable to wear and the arrangement turned out well now. You mentioed that the stomach-plate was abit wide and might add a pinching-danger? filing down half a centimeter on each side might help that and even out the spacings. Otherwise I like big plates as long as you can still move in them. I guess the upper-arm plates are fixed temporarely? Right now that look like they'll probably slip down or pinch if you pull that ribbon tight. A connection up to the shoulder seam of the vest, underneath the shoulder-bell plate could fix that.

well, the upeprarms are just with a fexible strech attached right now. and only knotted XD
strangely it holds wenn i pull it over the bicep muscle.

A Piece of Velcro on the suit or just a simple black safety-pin should keep the position. Atleast they cant fell off due the gaunts.

well, the upeprarms are just with a fexible strech attached right now. and only knotted XD
strangely it holds wenn i pull it over the bicep muscle.

A Piece of Velcro on the suit or just a simple black safety-pin should keep the position. Atleast they cant fell off due the gaunts.

I think what Tomoe is trying to get at is that, yes they stay on right now but,if you do anything more than just stand around, they are going to work their way down.

Velcro is probably the best bet as a safe guard, but make sure it is industrial velcro and ensure it it sewn onto the flightsuit.

LOL I recognize that scheme...

dhakarrta1.gif

j/k, your looks a lot better than mine. In fact I'll soon be selling my clone armor/clone helmet, custom parts in an attempt to finish replacing the SFP parts I have since I soon will be out of the army and won't have the time nor money to work on many projects at once.

Maybe its time to post some updates.

a_mando_in_thought_by_yumehoshi_san-d5ipk35.jpgBountyHunterCode150L2.jpg

Properbly the famous picture of my gear.

After some major Upgrades this Spring:

mg-6933large26jgn.jpg 891764_860361053980608_5355018909250310649_o.jpg
New Gloves, Gaunts and Leg-Armor. The Theme of the Con i Attended was Assasins Creed - So i had the funny idea to adapt some style wit a new hooded cape XD (It was a rainy day outside - so that was actually a good idea afterwards)

1795355_778813865496818_3202996079181755300_o.jpg

Some Details...
1507247_299846373507152_7781863309497732002_o.jpg
New Right Gauntlet with a LegacyStyle flametrhower (and build in Lighter) + a custom Railgun

10001251_293684750789981_154719270172539176_o.jpg
New Left-Gauntlet with a Bo-KatanStyle topbox (with working LEDs for the Twinblaster), a custom Rocketlauncher and a detachable Wristblade. (I can swap the 3mm Aluminum blade with a 3mm Acryldummy - i also try to make an illuminated acryl "vibro"blade )

1898843_288816337943489_2036235663_o.jpg
Armored Gloves - made out of 1mm Aluminum.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back