Got my BH # - Pics added

FettFanatic

Active Hunter
Well I just got my Arena Jango accepted into the 501st. This is the first costume I have submitted for approval, and I am really proud of it. It took me a while to get it done, but I am glad I didn't rush it. There are still some little things that I want to upgrade, but it is pretty much done.

I wanted to thank everyone here for the ideas and support along the way. I also wanted to thank everyone I got pieces from. I don't want to name off a list to protect everyone, but if you want to know what the pieces are let me know. I will add some photos tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone. I couldn't have done it without all of you. Now I to start working on my ESB Boba.

Brian
BH-6754

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Brian! Looking forward to seeing the pics. Hope to have my Jango done soon as well.

Congratulations, Brian - that's awesome! Let's see it! Feels great to be done, doesn't it? (even though everyone knows we never REALLY finish these costumes...) I've just started working on an ESB Fett myself - let's see pics of that one as it comes along, too!

Well I just got my Arena Jango accepted into the 501st. This is the first costume I have submitted for approval, and I am really proud of it. It took me a while to get it done, but I am glad I didn't rush it. There are still some little things that I want to upgrade, but it is pretty much done.

I wanted to thank everyone here for the ideas and support along the way. I also wanted to thank everyone I got pieces from. I don't want to name off a list to protect everyone, but if you want to know what the pieces are let me know. I will add some photos tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone. I couldn't have done it without all of you. Now I to start working on my ESB Boba.

Brian
BH-6754

Glad to approve a sweet looking costume!

congrats, brother! hope to be there soon as well...need to get the okies together again sometime! cant wait to see pics...

Thanks for all the congrats. Here are a few pics. Thanks again.

Picture205.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture208.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Also, I thought I would add a couple of cute pictures from Halloween. If you can't tell in the first pic my daughter is Count Von Count from Sesame Street and she is trying to copy my pose, and I did finally get my JP to stay in place :)

100_5962.jpg

100_5977.jpg

Thanks guys. Those are a few of the ones I submitted. The second one down is actually my profile pic at the 501st website. I haven't had time to get professional pics made yet (cough cough Art when are coming close to Oklahoma City cough cough), but I just needed something to submit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back