Kwik pattern # 3389

Hogarthfett

New Hunter
Wanna get my jumpsuit started and i was thinking of using this pattern . I ' ve been going through forms looking for some comments on this pattern but i haven ' t been able to find much , so i need some help from the experts on weather to use this pattern or not . Any feed back would be great so i hope to hear from some of you soon .

I used the same pattern once for my X-wing pilot flightsuit. It's a very simple pattern and the sewing instructions are clear and easy to understand. you dont have to be a professional to make a great suit. Most patterns are made from a very thin and flimsy paper but this one is just like printer paper. Hope I could help you and good luck.

if i remember correctly, that's the same pattern i used for my fett. it has two sleeve patterns, long and short sleeved. you leave the original pockets off and add in the wizardofflight templates for the shin pockets and thigh pouches.

that's what i used.

it's a generic coverall pattern, so you have to be able to customize / tailor it.

the collar will be wrong, the sleeves and torso too loose, crotch too low, etc... it's designed to fit over regular cloths, not be a slim fitting garment on its own.

it's a great base, but just be aware that it needs some tailoring talent.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back