Guten Tag from Germany

Jaro Krieg

Active Hunter
Su'cuy, ner Vote

I was leeching this Forum for a while on to get Ideas and Stuff and i thought it would be nice of joining by.

Now to Introduce myself. I'am Fabian from Germany ( or better said: Bavaria (The little State were the bests Beers comes from)). Iam in the Mando-scene for 2 years now. Since I got myself a Kotor and meeted later a Guy in a Bar who swadronized me about the whole Kult. XD Ok i got hooked on... Therefore I'am going to get my own Beskar because I need a fitting Suit as 'Best-man' for the wedding of this Guy from the Bar :D

And besides I'am planning to make a little Fan-Film series in a not so far future dealing with this Culture

jeah, I'am in moivemaking for a Year now.
A link to it.
http://www.youtube.com/Mafio1337
Well, All movies are in German but in the important scenes there is only Gun-talking...
Funny Fact. in the newest one is the debut of our MerrSonn Rotationblaser XD

I would appreciate it if you please Ignore the Fact that my english Grammar may suck ***.

Ok, I think thats enough from me, so far.

Hallo Fabian,

Auch guten tag mein freund. Wilkommen zum TDH...
Ich arbeite auch in Munchen fur ein jahre...
Und das Oktober Fest... fantastic....:)

OK, i'm gonna stop speaking German now coz I probably made too many grammatical mistakes already.... hehe

As we say over here in England... Good to see ya pal...

p.s. and yes HB beer is very good beer... I miss it... :(

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back