Hello from Scotland

Irishtrooper

New Hunter
Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, i'm originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland but now live in Scotland.

I am a member of the 501st UKG and have a TK already but working on an upgrade and also another cossy. Been looking into doing a Fett for quite a while so looking forward to learning a lot more here from you all. Also looking at doing an RC too.

Hopefully cya around :D

Hi Mark, good to see another member of the UKG here buddy...
This is certainly the best place to hang out and gain knowledge on all things Fett...
So what Fett cozzie will you be doing, Boba ESB, Boba ROTJ or Jango?
Incidently, we need more Jangos over in the UKG... (hint, hint.... lol)

Aye aye chap! Rod here welcoming you to the fold! Wouldn't you be more suited to doing Zam Wessell than a Fett ya big jessie? Hahahaha

Hi guys

Too short for a stormie - Nope didnt make invasion, its huge but i can never convince the wife to let me go back home to do it!

Shiv - ROTJ has been my fav one. Been thinking about this one for years just never had the money to spend or more like the wives permission lol, so it will be gathered over a period of time. Still looking into all the pieces.

Rod ya bam, your just jealous i have a better figure than you ;P

Mark... I was gonna do ROTJ originall but then switched to ESB coz I got this bloomin great lid....innit
Any questions you have, fire away... I've been building my Fett for a few months and am so close to full completion...
Yup, you heard it here first, completion date is around mid to end February... (fingers crossed)..

You have many options open... budget depending of course.... and if you are savvy with a paintbrush, you can save a bundle in costs too....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back