My Custom is in the works

photo(2).jpgIMG_0598.JPGphoto.jpgGreetings all didn't know this thread existed, i'm currently workin on my Custom Mando, i've had one in the past but sadly had to sell :cry So far I have my helmet, jetpack, and armor chest, shoulder and back plate, picture of armor coming soon as well as progress as soon as I get started painting an all.

Awesome! I see you're going for the jango-style full leg armor. I've noticed this is quite popular with custome mando people, but personally I kinda like the boba style- no thigh or shin armor. I think this gives the custome a kinda light-n-quick look. Oh well, I'm rambling.......

Lookin good, man(y). Can't wait to see it finished

Received an early birthday present, Craftsman dremel, now I can get down to business, plus I now have my black flight suit WOOT!! I'll post pic's later of the gauntlets I bought. goin to the garage later sometime an test out the dremel can't wait.

I'll talk to the guy who sold it to me, he's makes really nice props, he did make a full Snow Clone, are you interested? this ones not mine but here it is assembled.

helmet1.jpg

Some progress, I have sanded the helmet more, now I need a smaller sander bit, found one at K-Mart, I did do some trimming on the jet pack, I have bought a white pair of coveralls for my ice gear concept, after tonight I have the next 3 days off, hoping to get some work done. "crosses fingers"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back