What should I do next?

Ok... ...so, considering my Cad Bane bust is almost finished and that means I will be starting on a new project soon, what would YOU guys want to see?

A. General Grievous

B. Greedo

C. Iron Man

D. TCW Anakin skywalker

E. TCW Obi Wan Kenobi

or F. TCW Clone Trooper

So, which one should I make?
The Clone Trooper would be it's face and customizable so you can make it look like Rex, Cody, Gree, be bald, shaved head, have a mowhock, or even two.
Please tell if you would like to see any thing else.
-SP

Update: Well I think I will wait on General Grievous until my sculpting skills are a little better.
But I'm still wondering what to do, should I make the CW Clone or a CW weequay pirate?

Silicone won't degrade as fast (if much at all) but latex is cheaper and easier to paint up. What were you doing your stuff out of usually?

Gotta be honest - if you do Grievous I'd wanna be a part of it... I have a client who wants a full-size sculpt. I mean, I'll believe it when I see the cash in hand, LoL, but either way, I just might do it as a part-time project and bring it to some people I know at Hasbro and Sideshow ;-)

Gotta be honest - if you do Grievous I'd wanna be a part of it... I have a client who wants a full-size sculpt. I mean, I'll believe it when I see the cash in hand, LoL, but either way, I just might do it as a part-time project and bring it to some people I know at Hasbro and Sideshow ;-)

Please PM me with more detals.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back