Attaching ROTJ Cape

Nobby

Active Hunter
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a diagram or decent pictures of exactly how to attach the cape? I'm sure there is a definitive answer on the exact positioning of the cape to collar attachment, but I can't find it.

Just don't want to go putting a hole in the wrong place!

cheers guys
:D

Yeah, thanks for that Shiv.

Had already seen that one, but doesn't exactly say where the hole in the cape is.
Is it just on one corner? Is it as simple as that.

Haven't seen any pics/diagrams that show this clearly.

:)

ARGGHHHH! I can't find the tutorial that explains everything on making the cape! Including where to put the grommet. Basically, you want it to be 2 inches down from the top right corner, and one inch left from the right. You can really ball park it and it looks just fine. But that's about the right placement. I drew up a real quick diagram on MS paint. Hope it helps.

Cape.png

That's great. Many thanks :D

I'll get pics up when I've got it all sorted. (Just waiting for my back plate from BM :D)

Glad it helps. When I get my back armor, I'll prolly rig up an attachment method with some magnets. The Idea of snaps crossed my mind, but I think that'd just leave a big bulky gap from the thickness of the snaps. Magnets are more subtle. Best of luck to you!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back