JW Boot Run: UPDATE 26 JULY!

So they do run a little large like CA boots, I wear a 10 in CA TK boots so im assuming a 10 in your Wes are similar, is so 10 it is for me mate thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
... k, after reading up on the various posts in the forum I've decided to order a pair

Size 9 please

Here's a pic of my boots that Batninja had. Now, keep in mind, the center fabric will be the correct dark gray, not the heathered look of these.

boots_2.jpg

Wes

Hey, Wes? You never said anything about the possibility of getting them in white, for a Supertrooper costume...

I'm still trying to get an answer on a second pair I may be asking for for someone else, so until I know, I'm holding off on my final "sign me up". I am still a committed party, though. Just need to sort whether I'm one, two, or three times committed. :)

--Jonah

No white. Strictly regular Fett colors. You could always dye them though.

Wes

Hm... I suppose I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. My Supertrooper porject's probably a good couple years off yet.

Also, while I'm waiting for word... Is there any provision for sending boots back to you if they turn out to be too large/too small, so long as they were only tried on and not worn, and requesting a pair of the next size up or down instead? Trying to cover all bases here so no one's left hanging at either end. :)

--Jonah

i feel JW is doing us a favor here by having a boot run...if the boots dont fit, sell them...

I'm in. I'm a little concerned on size as well. I wear 12 in Nike's and 11 in Doc Marten's so I guess the size 12 would be the safe route.

i feel JW is doing us a favor here by having a boot run...if the boots dont fit, sell them...

He is doing us a tremendous service indeed. I'd just want to see as many pairs end up where they're actually needed as possible, and without reselling. I'm a 10½, so -- since they seem to run a little large -- I was going to go with the 10. I was just seeing if, should those be too small, I could send them back to Wes so he could send them to the next person who wants size 10s and put myself on the list for a pair of 11s instead. That seemed the simpler way to go about it...

--Jonah

I'm on the CAboots run...looks like i will pull out of that one now.....

Wes, sign me up for a US11 please (which is a UK 10), i'll need them shipped to the UK..

Thanks

Shiv

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back