JW Boot Run: UPDATE 26 JULY!

Yay, I've had a **** couple of weeks but it looks like it's lifting. I received my boots today, they're really good, I'm impressed!
Thank you very much Wes for this run, and my apologies for the innane questions.

Well done

Got mine the other day as well, almost forgot to post. Soo glad I got in on this run when I did, well worth the wait. I think I might actually wear them out a bit to break em in, haha.

i got mine today. thank you. i thought i wouldnt like the old glue still there but its not bad nor a big deal. they seem very sturdy. i am happy.

Mine arrived today and I am really happy with them, they look so good. Thanks for the awesome run of boots Wes, I really appreciate you going through it again.

got mine in today, i love them already. i was wearing them around for a few hours getting them broke in, such a great upgrade. though i am a little scared to weather them, they're so awesome i don't want to cover that up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back