JW Boot Run: UPDATE 26 JULY!

sorry, Wes, just followed your instruction, the payment will be coming to you within a day or two... thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal sent. Sorry for the delay Wez but I've been playing Mass Effect 2 all week and this is the first time I've come up for air. Reality sucks!

wes, what happens when we dont get the payments from those that SAID they would commit?

we have guys who signed up for the reinone boot run and didnt pay that are signed up for this as well. hope this isnt a trend.

Simple. I gave a deadline, 14 February. On the 15th, I place the order. You don't pay by the end of the day on the 14th, you don't get boots. Any payments that come in even 1 minute late will get refunded.
The order still gets placed, minus the non-payer boots.

wes, what happens when we dont get the payments from those that SAID they would commit?

we have guys who signed up for the reinone boot run and didnt pay that are signed up for this as well. hope this isnt a trend.

One small fix, comparing the list to the thread. I think I see FettDad on the size 11 list twice -- once as FettDad (paid) and once as fett dad (unpaid). If that's an error, it reduces the unpaid by one. Unless there's another user on here with the screen name 'fett dad' and he contacted you via PM an dnever posted in the thread...

--Jonah

i noticed that too...i have been on for almost 2 years, and never seen another "FettDad", so i bet it is a typo...me, D, i have paid for mine...=) cheers!

D

Wes, I know I've missed the cut-off date. But if you're having problems with people backing out, is there any chance you can put me down for a pair of size 9s? The cash is in the bank waiting to go to your account. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back