JW Boot Run: UPDATE 26 JULY!

Ok, they have a bunch sewn up, but are waiting on a new batch of side gore (ankle elastic). Evidently they were sent the wrong size. Once that comes in, they will put it in the boots, get them finished up and the first several pair will be done. I also reminded him about the June time frame which he said he could hit. He said it shouldn't be a problem. I know there are people that will be attending CV, so I'm gonna keep pushing him till we get these done.

Wes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking about these last night. Thanks for reading my mind and updating, Wes!

Much appreciated!

I still have a pair of size 9's available from this run if someone is interested now that the timeframe appears to be getting closer! Send me a PM!

Super news! The side gore is in and the run is scheduled to be completed on schedule (end of the month). I know it's been a long, drawn out process and I thank everyone for their patience and understanding in the matter.

Wes

Oh yeah, can't wait to get my hand on mine. Again thanks for putting this run together WES!!!

I still have a pair of size 9's available? Anyone interested now that they will be arriving in a few weeks? Send me a PM.....

Ugh! i wish i could afford it PEEL, the boots are the only "home made" part on my Fett...but alas, i cant spend money muchnow until after CV is over lol.

No worries Darth. Just trying to close the book on my sale. Guess they'll be heading for Fleabay.....

An off topic question.

Does anyone know if there are alluminium toe spikes available or planned for these boots?

Mojo intends on makin a run of spikes specifcally for these, I believe. :)

PEEL,

Really wish I could afford to snag these off of ya, bruv...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back