The debut of my five Jawas!

tk6294

Jr Hunter
Here are some pictures of my Clan of Jawas (what do you call a group of jawas together?) from SW Fan Days III. This was the their Debut. Pictured are my two daughters (4 and 8 ), my two sons (11 and 13), and my awesome Wife. My wife will be applying to the legion in her Jawa costume soon...

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Those look great! Man, have you ever considered making and selling jawa robes? I'd probably be up for one they look so good!

You know, I would be up for one too! Being the 6 foot Jawa would be fun! HAHA. I LOVE THIS! One of my new fav star wars costume pics

El1te

That's a great family project you have there! Are you and your wife the pink Leia and the Blackhole Trooper?

Nope, That was Caesar and his wife from Bass Garrison in Louisiana. I would love to get my wife into a slave Leia outfit but there is no way i will get her out of the house in it!

Thank you for the compliments! What you can't hear in the pictures is the random jawa chatter from each of them. I have mp3 players playing a chatter loop through my aker voice amps for each. It really adds to the effect...I will probably take them all out again at All-Con in Dallas...I hope to have my own TX like Caesar's ready by then...

Those look great! Man, have you ever considered making and selling jawa robes? I'd probably be up for one they look so good!

I did the guns, the masks, the wiring, the holsters, the gloves, the sound,and bought the belts and pouches off of military surplus sites. The mask actually having cooling fans in them as well. My wife handled the robes but..

We actually only did one robe. We dyed the fabric for all of them and my wife was going to do all the rest of the sewing. Then she had two surgeries within a few weeks. Add that in with 4 kids and going to college full time and we needed help. Then we were blessed to find a legion sister who was looking to trade my sound systems for sewing work. She finished the four robes for us and did an awesome job. They were perfect. I know that she does a variety of sewing work, like officer hats and uniforms, jedi robes, etc...

She is also quite the artist...

Contact Gina at tk1540@mgwnet.com or http://jaderunya.deviantart.com

Here are individual pictures:

my 4 year old girl
IMG_0559.jpg

my 8 year old girl
IMG_0577.jpg

my 11 year old boy
IMG_0565.jpg

my 11 year old boy paralyzing my camera phone with a ion blast
IMG_0568.jpg

my 13 year old boy
IMG_0585.jpg

008.jpg

Wow! Fantastic Work I am Building another Jawa myself to make it 2 getting R2D2 This was my 1st one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back