Most accurate ROTJ SE Fettronics Board?

Ponte

Active Hunter
About to invest in a Fettronics board and I've been corresponding with Jon with a few questions regarding dimensions, but I'd like to get some input in regards to correct light display/sequence.

Since I have Bobamaker chest armor it was cut to fit TK-409's chest display, and since it's already painted up I really can't dremel/file it. Jon said the 4mm version of his chest display will fit for the TK-409 cutout. Anyone have any problems with the standard 5mm version fitting in their Bobamaker armor?

Next comes which version...

I've seen some debate on whether or not its a 20 bar top, or 5 Bar top. From the research I did in "seven"'s thread, I didnt see any conclusion but I'm assuming from the first pic it's the 20 bar?

Then there's the sequence...its offered as Basic 2 step, Fast 2 Step, Don Post Sequence, etc. Has anyone came to the conclusion which sequence was the most correct?

If anyone a lot more knowledgeable about chest displays can help me out on this, that would be awesome. Gotta make sure I make the right purchase so I don't end up kicking myself later on. :D

And as far as the sequence goes, which would be the most correct one? Also, anyone with Bobamaker armor have any problems with the standard 5mm chest display, as in not having to cut any of the armor's display opening?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back