WIP: Super Trooper Fett Variant, Celebration V

Well the base gauntlet IS the same...however...

Supertrooper+Initial+Review+08.jpg

The flamethrower is not. This one differs from all the others.

Really? If I'm not wrong, the PP1 and PP3 had the same flamethrower.

"Really? If I'm not wrong, the PP1 and PP3 had the same flamethrower."

Yes, I'm sure you're right on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Replicant,

Hope to have an answer on those boots for ya by Monday evening.

Full Metal,

If ya want me to check on a set of boots for you, as well, shoot me a pm w/ the size you'll need. :)

dsonic 1,

Does this mean that white boots may be possable on the CA boots run you've sorted?
Was kind of thinking I'd get some CA boots and a few tins of white blanco as there were rumors of them restocking early this year.
$250 from $120 is quite a price hike(yes I know they will be made in the US now,so labour costs will be more).
Will the be making the pattern more SA now,or will they be the same as the old ones?

FMF

PM sent

Yeah, I'm hopin to confirm whether they can make some white versions by Monday. As of this minute, the boots will be made the same as always. I'll try to update you by Monday evening.

Thank to Boba Die Wix for dropping in the link to his Super Trooper Fett project, what a treasure trove of reference for me to work with, got to love the TDH!! :) BDW also has a 2nd beach towel, and has graciously offered it to me. Thank you Stormtrooperguy for offering up the correct Graflex and Jet Pack component, and possible Uzi (airsoft) Got to love the TDH! :)

Spoke with Joey a few minutes ago....

All white boots can be made!!! The price is the same as the regular Boba boots $250. Post up in the interest thread if you want a pair. A link will be added soon (hopefully w/in the next couple of days) for CAboots for pre-order payment.

I could provide you with the Pre-pro gun later this spring. It will come with an aluminum barre and high grade resin.

here's the progress.
http://arturoseeker.blogspot.com/search/label/Pre-Pro Boba Fett

WOW! Put me down! I got all my rare parts covered, amazing. I expected it to be much more hard harder to source the beach towel and Graflex, with the Jet Pack greeb and the Uzi LOL. I will have no excuse but to wear the towel and bring the sidearms to CV!

Okay, tiny update, but it looks like I have a couple of options on the Pre-Pro Gun and sling. I was just offered an original german "Kaiser Schulterstativ" , complete with a resin barrel. Plus, there is Seekers, with a custom machined aluminum barrel with replicated handle. I am thinking of picking up both and maybe putting the aluminum barrel on the original handle.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back