WIP: Super Trooper Fett Variant, Celebration V

Replicant Shadow

Active Hunter
After much thought over the last few days, I have decided to build the rare, all-white Super Trooper. Due to budgetary and, serious forth coming time constraints in 2010, I felt this pre-production Fett variant would be much more easier to accomplish than a full on ESB, at this time. I am also knee deep in my Sci-Fire Clone Trooper project, in addition to revamping my custom snow clone commander. I will ultimately build an ESB, as I have a stunning FettPride painted MSH-1 ESB helmet that I am dying to wear in public someday.

The first items that I will start with will be the Jet Pack and the helmet. The helmet will be the new Fettpride Premium. This revamped helmet is clean and sharp, as it’s a perfect base for the all-white, semi-gloss paint scheme inherent to this very first Fett prototype. I will be also going with MOW’s 09’ VII Jet Pack and possibly MOW’s gaunts, though I can’t recall if the Super Trooper requires a modified Pre-Pro I configuration or, Pre-Pro III.

Here are some images of the Super Trooper, including a link to the TDH Wiki, and a video that recently surfaced on www.starwars.com . I can’t wait to jump on this project!

TDH Wiki:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/wiki/Super_Trooper_Boba_Fett_Costume

7_bg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be an awesome build. Will you post Pics? I will be going to CV, I hope I get to see your Supertrooper in person! Best of Luck!

I will be posting pics, as I finish each component, as opposed to a real time, step-by-step tutorial style WIP. It's too time consuming otherwise.

Look forward to seeing your progress, I love the white supertrooper and really enjoyed building up my Helmet in the white/silver colour scheme

@ Gilmore: Not sure. That's gonna be tough considering that no one makes those as a regular run. I am gonna pay out the nose I am sure for custom all white Boba Fett boots. I was thinking of maybe using a spray can shoe paint, but that might not work to well considering the darker gray, canvas type fabric. So, yeah custom I guess. Got to find someone to make them.

I saw your helmet build this morning Headless Hunter, over on the RPF. Looks nice and clean bud!

Hey thanks, yeah it was a fun build alright, the key is to get it ultra smooth, use Tamiya fine surface primer then wet sand it like never before! I finished with a coat of gloss varnish too, I could have wetsanded it more but my arms hurt

Just getting started on the same project myself:)
If you find someone to make the boots please let me know.
The gauntlets seem to be the same as the pre pro 1 set,with the triangular section metal tube on the underside of the left gauntlet.
BooBoo is currently working on a white ammo belt for me,that should be real sweet,but dose anyone know if the Super Trooper should have a white girth belt or not.The referance shots for the most part seam to not have one:confused.

Best of luck with the project

FMF

Nice one Gav,that should save me a few quid LOL.
Didn't think I could see one.But some of the close up shots made me think there might have been one of the padded nylon type girths that I always see in the shops,not the cord one we all know about

Yep, no girth belt. One less cost to worry about! I need to give BooBoo a buzz about maybe making me a white ammo belt as well, thanks for the tip Full Metal Fett :)

Thank you Eric! Nathan I decided to fore go the beach towel and the wimpy weaponary for an ESB cape with ESB weapons for conventions. I will though hunt down the towel and replicate the Super Trooper weapons at a later time, for a proper photoshoot. I may need to outsource the paint work on the Jet Pack if you are interested Nathan.

Think I'll give the beach towel a miss as far as trooping goes.:rolleyes Was thinking of a white cape with a black section in the middle,kind of like the ESB cape.

And what's wimpy about a "UZI 9MM";)

FMF

Think I'll give the beach towel a miss as far as trooping goes.:rolleyes Was thinking of a white cape with a black section in the middle,kind of like the ESB cape.

And what's wimpy about a "UZI 9MM";)

FMF

HEY! Don't be fooled....an Uzi once outfitted with a Graflex is an ABSOLUTLEY ACCURATE MACHINE OF DEATH!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back