Question about differences & yes I used "search" LOL

gymbeau2000

Active Hunter
Just wondering what the differences are between AOTC clones & ROTS clones besides the helmets. trying to make an ARC with AOTC helmet, but all I seem to find for sale are ROTS sets of armor. End goal is a Null ARC.

this topic was discussed a while back opn clone empire - think answered by Lodril. This is what I had in my own FAQ based on those discussions.

Essentially very minor difference in Ep. 2 and Ep. 3 armor - its all in the elbow. Any amor set you buy can be used to make a clone variant. If for instance u get ur hands on the C6 set, it was based on the EpII clones, but if u use it to make a EpIII - no one will notice the difference.

there were however some slight variations in the Ep2 suit, based on how up close and far back in the there were.

The differences are subtle and I'd be very surprised if someone came up to you and said "What are you doing wearing that armor with a Phase 1 helmet?!?" If that does happen, tell the propeller-head to take it easy and walk away. :p

The differences are subtle and I'd be very surprised if someone came up to you and said "What are you doing wearing that armor with a Phase 1 helmet?!?" If that does happen, tell the propeller-head to take it easy and walk away. :p

Yes, but I'm not worried about the propeller-head, I'm worried about the 501st.

Hi Vode. I am also working on a Null ARC.

hit me up if you wanna share references.

Which N-ARC are ya doing? I'm doing Ordo.

lol... i read this and the first thing i thought was... "we do this with boba's!"

sorry just tickles me!

good luck on your build prudii! if i could find clone armor to fit my 6'06" frame, i'd do a null arc. but, i'd do it in the alpha series comic style and green of course. but then i'd have thousands into a kit the 501st wouldnt accept either.

btw, check with your local garrison... but, i don't believe the "nulls" are accepted and last i checked the 501sts main page, arc'scrl's in general were under review

The Clonetrooper forum I check do have a CRL or whatever they call it for the Null boys and ARCs in general. After digging more...I think I have to just wait to find someone selling stuff. I found a supplier of armor, but not helmets yet. Would be nice to find a few armor makers though to have options.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back