Interest: US Divers Co Replica Buckles!!!

Hey gang, I've spent a couple days trying to find a buckle. A local scuba place wants me to come in on thursday and take a look at the buckles they have available that are blank. If I find the correct look and size, I will then get them lazer engraved with the proper font and position of the vintage stamp. I strongly feel that this will turn out very well. This is probably what I will do for my own Fett set up. So I am posting this to see if anyone out there would be interested in a Replica US Divers Co Weight Buckle. I have NO idea about the price right now, I do have an average for the buckle sold one unit at a time retail. That price will drop if we can order in a batch. I wish I had more of an idea on what the engraving would cost. Basically I would like to get us all a buckle for $40 or less, which I think is very possible. If engraving works the way I think it does, then there will be a set-up fee, and then a price per unit fee. Let me know if you guys and gals are interested, the more the better. I found a buckle on ebay for over $70.. that's just way too much to let go of when you have a lot of other more expensive parts to worry about :) Now, if I had it my way, these buckles would cost $30 shipped. So that is my goal and we shall see what I can come up with. Peace

James

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back