Interest: Caboots Boba Fett boot run for TDH!!! :)

I will need a pair, though I would need them in the white Super Trooper scheme. I will pay extra of course, due to the fact that it's a rare request. Can you check in with them to see if they would assmeble a custom pair? My shoe size is 9-

i would like to get 2 pairs of 11's. thanks for your time involved.

i do have questions. what kind of time frame are we looking at? from taking the money till they are ready to ship? sorry, been burned. would this be paid to caboots or through you?

i would like to get 2 pairs of 11's. thanks for your time involved.

i do have questions. what kind of time frame are we looking at? from taking the money till they are ready to ship? sorry, been burned. would this be paid to caboots or through you?

dsonik will have absolutely no interaction with the paying part of the transaction...there will be a link to the CAboots website to pay when he does the official thread in the cargo hold, and you pay them, not sonik...

Sorry, Shelby. lol

Hippo, FettDad is absolutely correct. No monies will be paid to me, as I am making no profit from this. My time in this was spent simply to help other TDH'rs out, as I already have a brand new pair of CAboots. :)

thanks guys. i hope it wasnt seemed that i thought you (dsonik1) was dishonest. i just didnt want another pay now and wait 12 months with set backs and such.

I completely understand. I'm sure each and every one of us has been burned, at some point. Trust me when i say that I didnt think you were being malicious. You were just being intelligent enough to look out for yourself. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back