ROTJ without Fett? Well, mostly...

Muad Dib

Active Hunter
Has everybody seen this? An interesting way to appease fans that can't stand the way Fett meets his end was to erase his presence from the film all together. There is one shot that is not so well done during the Rancor scene, one where his lower half is still quickly seen on the barge, and a blatent joke during the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been follwing this guy and a few other fan editors over at www.originaltrilogy.com. It's a site dedicated to Fan Edits of not only the Star Wars films, but other films as well. There is one guy over there who has re-worked A New Hope and is currently re-working ESB. His work is insane. He has fixed everything that the Special Editions have missed, like lighstaber errors, putting back in the Greedo scene, adding updated Death Star graphics to match the prequels. He also has corrected all the color saturation and the list goes on. There is a possibility Adywan may edit out Fett from his ROTJ version.

Yeah, he's on my Facebook. I would much rather see him do the scenes Uncle George left out involving Fett escaping the Sarlaac, meeting with Vader, and duping the rebels into thinking he's turned sides and providing them w/ the new Death Star and base coordinate info. That would be the best. :)

Interesting, but I'm fine with Boba becoming Sarlac food. Temporarily.

I'd much rather see the SE **** taken out of the Jabba's palace scenes. Boba don't chuck girls under the chin, going, "Hey, baby, I ain't wearin' this cod piece for nothin' . . ."

Fixing up Star Wars SE in general would be good, too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back