newbie doobie doo

BactaWork

Jr Hunter
Well, new to these boards anyway. Formerly TK/TX 9889, aka BactaReality/BactaBase. Been out of the workshop for most of the year but have finally made my way back. I'd started making some jr sized stormtrooper armor for my kid, so after finishing that up, I'm planning on continuing with more projects. Currently the only armor Ive got together is a phase I clonetrooper grunt, however have invested in some nice animated clone armor (ARF scout) courtesy of Kevin W. (imperial surplus), and recently pulled the trigger on some Fett gear, which was what obviously brought me here. Have to say I really dig this site, and the vibe I get from most of the board members here, so needless to say, glad to finally have a reason to start posting.

Planned on starting with an ESB version. Although a SE version would be cool, I think I like the uniformity of the green armor a lil better, not by much though.

Just noticed you were from H-town too, just moved to SW Houston from Sugar Land. H-town reprezent lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back