FRACTAL FETT IS BAAAAACK!! :P / custom Armor

Hey guys, i have been WAAAAAY busy with school and stuff, so i kind of dropped off of the radar, sorry bout that, anyway, i am back in black....literally...lol i am finishing up my mando for a last minute app to the Mando Mercs. :D I am also going to offer my services for helping with custom mandalorian armor, if you want help, just lemme know, we can definitely work something out. :D

Anywhoo, i will be re-integrating myself back into the costuming world slooooowly, i will NOT be replying to EVERY post like i used to, unfortunately, Honors Biology and Algebra 2 being the bane of my existence and free time...lol Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D

Welcome back, vod! I was strictly a lurker when you left the last time, but it's nice to see you again. I'm sure I'll be calling upon your expertise when I start my build

@Nau'ur Baatir. Thx man. :D Definitely, shoot me a pm when u get started, ok??

@Jango 425 Crunch time is now, expect a progress thread sometime in the new year. :D

HEY vode! Josh, it is sooooooo good to be back...lol I need to wrap up a few loose ends on my costume and then send in pics on my pending acceptance. :D

welcome back vod'ika, where ya been?

Gimme a couple of weeks, and I'll meet ya somewhere to show you the dragon bucket!!

Anyway's, I'll be going off radar for a while myself... money problems hit me again and I gotta move out of my house and take the whole family (5 of us) to live with my parents YUCK!! until The wife and I both pay off our credit debt so we can buy a cheaper house :lol: anywho, we'll set up a meeting.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back