Upgrading old armor with BobaMaker, Full Boba Makeover

That is one wicked setup that you have going there looks great I cannot wait to be at the point that you are with my costume. Keep up the great work.

Well, here it is! Just got my bucket back from slave1pilot today, man am I impressed. He did such a great job touching up my MR helmet. Thanks again Nathan! Took some pics in my three season porch today. It is really really hot today and wow does Boba get sweaty:lol: Just have a few more things to tweak and it will be ready for trooping. Hope you guys like.

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

Your wearing it very well bud...I really cant wait to go home and get to put all my stuff Ive been buying over the last six months and suit up

Gonna buy a new visor and fix the pinch, its really driving me nuts. Also, going to post some before and after pics of my bucket, slave1pilot did a great job on touching it up and I want to show it off......more to come soon!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back