Interest: Girth belts!!! (CLOSED until 2nd run is completed)

PM sent... Could you take me off your list please and refund the money. My customers have gone elsewhere for the girths so these are no longer needed.

Thanks
DAZ

i spoke with sonik on the phone yesterday. he is still without real internet access and things are not going well for him right now. he and mary are both out of steady work, their car just died on them, and they're in danger of losing their house. Sonik has been selling off his costume stuff in order to square up his debts with members here for the shirt run and for girth belts. he's just had no end of bad luck lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
i spoke with sonik on the phone yesterday. he is still without real internet access and things are not going well for him right now. he and mary are both out of steady work, their car just died on them, and they're in danger of losing their house. Sonik has been selling off his costume stuff in order to square up his debts with members here for the shirt run and for girth belts. he's just had no end of bad luck lately.

Does anyone have a total of what he TOOK from the Shirt run, PLUS what he took for these belts?? It's got to be OVER $2000 combined. If he has NO internet access, WHY is he( and his Girlfriend) posting on FaceBook via the internet?? Can he answer THAT when you talk to him?? I don't wish him or his family any adidtional ill will during hard times, but this is all VERY difficult to believe.........

facebook app on his phone?

NOPE. I wasn't posted as a "mobile Upload". It was "regular" internet access. BUSTED.

Something sure smells fishy doesn't it?? I'm surprised you guys are actually buying his BS. Unfortunately, we're all caught up in being so politically correct that we feel uncomfortable calling people out when they screw up. I'm personally fed up with him and his excuses. I hope you guys get your $$ or your stuff. I wouldn't hold my breath.

If it hasn't been 45 days, OPEN A PAYPAL DISPUTE NOW.....

I have been waiting since Janurary for my belt. So what is the deal? Is the second run going to happen or he he just given up. Do I file a dispute with paypal as suggested? If his problems are true I hate to compound them, but this is the last piece I need to finish the suit.

I have been waiting since Janurary for my belt. So what is the deal? Is the second run going to happen or he he just given up. Do I file a dispute with paypal as suggested? If his problems are true I hate to compound them, but this is the last piece I need to finish the suit.

Same here, i want my money back!

You've already missed out on your PayPal dispute window.

But, FILE A CLAIM NOW with PayPal!! Do NOT let this guy off the hook.

I'm with you guys, this is a real bust, but not suprising. People start with the best intentions to provide a service for the community here and get over their heads. For something like this, he needed to front money to buy the belts. That's the very least we should be getting since he allegedly bought them. There's no reason why that should be a problem (or did the supplier just run away with the money and is backordered - Centur - which was a legit business - then he should simply bust the order with them and get us a refund). I'm at a loss here guys. It's going to be 1 year on this?

As sucky as this has become it has caused me to do it myself. I know it means spending some more money but if you are waiting for the belt and are desprate for it like I was to finish my costume. Contact Centaur Non-Slip Mohair Girth Girths and Accessories Tack English HorseLoverZ.com buy the belt they are real cheap. Next get a can of Minwax water based stain as recomended in this thread http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/new-way-die-girth-belts-22378/. The process takes about 30 mins and cost me about $60. It turned out great. I am still out my $85 bucks but I have a gith belt and the suit is done. No use crying over spilt stain.

I've had to buy another belt from a fellow UKG member. It's an ESB, so I'll need to dye it for ROTJ.

Pissed off at losing the $$$ though. Who does this to fellow brothers?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back