Interest: Girth belts!!! (CLOSED until 2nd run is completed)

I urge anyone in need of a size 38 ROTJ to buy PEEL's. It would really help him out, and is ready to be shipped out.

I appreciate everyone's support and everything seems clear as far as prostate cancer is concerned, which is a great relief. I feel like I am finally getting back on an even keel (the hydrocodone and tamsulosin really did a number on me) so am gearin up to get the rest of the first run shipped out.

Again, thank you guys so much for the kind thoughts and words... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glade to hear it wasn't a more serious issue, not that having to push out 20 grit sandpaper down there isn't serious enough. Sending PeeL a pm now.

Have a good one,
Hagen

Great news, Blair. Well, kinda, I hate that you're having to get out of this. Hopefully things will get better soon and we can see you with a finished Fett. :)

Alrighty, guys. I was confused as to why some of you hadnt already recieved your belts.... After some checking, I'm rather angry at the campus post which is apparently peopled with idiots. I dropped quite a few of the belts off at the Student Union Post Office last Friday (over a week ago). After going there yesterday and inquiring, the packages were set aside and not given to the USPS postman at all last week. So I said a few choice words, requested a refund, and took back my packages back. I will be driving into the USPS office in town myself on Monday. For most of you, that should mean 3 to 4 days and they'll be sitting on your doorstep. I apologize, sincerely.

I'm not even sure I can blame Murphy for this one. It's pure and simple 8-up behavior by people who should not be employed by the University. :(

Still waiting on the second run belts to come in from Horseloverz, so hopefully second run will be started next week and on their way out shortly after. All the first run belts are out and on their way, minus a few ESB's which I will be dropping off at the seamstress tomorrow because I am not happy with the stitching on the straps (my daughter opened a couple of the boxes and I hadnt caught it before that, so, thank you Trinity). Those ESB's should be back to me by tomorrow evening. If so, they will be shipped out by Thursday. Thanks guys, again, for all your patience, understanding, and trusting me enough to wear my work. I hope you guys love your belts. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back