Interest: Girth belts!!! (CLOSED until 2nd run is completed)

PancakeRabbit.jpg

:eek: I think I just pee'd a lil........ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah nothing quite like going into your kitchen and smelling stain!! Actually it smells like hair dye, :p
You think they look good in the pictures, wait till ya see em' up close!!!
:)

I tell you what Sonik, if you don't have any ROTJ belts just send me your new Wickedbeard armor and we'll call it even.
LOL

LOL Lemme think on that......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

No. lmao :D

Just wait til I get the ROTJ pics up....

THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! AWESOME!! NOW GET IT DONE AND SHIP THAT BAD BOY!! that color came out very well, brother...sorry i missed your call, ill give a shout tomorrow, brother...WOWWWWW!!

Updated second run list...

Will be picking up the strapping today or tomorrow, but still waiting on grommets to arrive. Thanks to Booboo Fett for helping me find black grommets at an excellent price, so that they will not be nearly as noticable on the straps. :)

Guys, just wanted to give an update and apologize for the slow progress on these. The grommets came in, but I have been sick in one way or another for the better part of two weeks (with 3 kids who've been in the same boat). As soon as I can get my stomach under control, I will be kicking this back into high gear. Again, I really do apologize. I dont like taking my sweet time on anything, especially when it inconveniences others.

NO EXCUSES! GET GOING!!!!

LOL You know I'm bustin' chops. My wife's been sick with us trying to find out what's going on for 2 years now, so believe me when I tell you I know what the deal is, man. Get better. No one wants you ppushing it. The important part is that yourealize the value of communication and take the time to let us know what's going on. Get well soon! We'll be here!

J

I appreciate it DP, truly. Unfortunately, I cant help but let it bother me. I really wanted to be started on the second run by now. Makes me feel like a shmuck.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back