First lightsaber

3d quattro

New Hunter
Hi guys!!What a Jedi without a lightsaber? "Yes - it is NOT a Jedi. I was started creating Saber and got stuck. I do not know how to make the emitter, like starkiller. What material is it possible to make? How to make? Steel pipe is not suitable - it is difficult to handle.'Help please!
ed7e3b2e4ec3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to impruve your self! the complexity of the handle of the sword is the most important things for a jedi, because it depends on the commitment and effort that is put to build this, as they say is dedicated to the learner of force.
this is my blog where I explain how to arm the mine and other customes: http://swcustomer-uy.blogspot.com/
see you!

I used chrome-plated slip joint extension pipes. Thier alittle expensive, but they look great and are thin enough to cut easily! look in the plumbing department of your local hardware store.
You can also use ribbed vinyl floor unberlay for the grip and emitter vents. nuts, acorn nuts, tiny push buttons, small gears, and washers all make great igniter-buttons and misc. greebles.
Check out this Youtube tutorial:
, It's alittle goofy, I know, but it's good to use as a basic guide.
Anyway, You're well on your way to an awesome saber hilt(y). Here's a pic of mine;

Rita's Folder 388.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back