ESB armor parts matching color?

Splat762

Active Hunter
I recently acquired a pair of awesome metal gaunts (yes you know who you are :D) but when held up to my ESB lid the green colors were just a shade off.

Do all the green armor parts on the ESB Fett match? Are they suppost to be the same color or does it matter if they are off a bit? I thought it would add to the uniqueness of Fett but???? :confused

The gaunts look to be the same to me but I would swear that in some pics the right chestplate (wheat logo) side is a darker green. Almost a faint blue-ish in a way.

Anyone else got an opinion? I'd like to get all the colors right....my gaunts right now are a lighter green than my lid.

Where is the color listing???

I recently acquired a pair of awesome metal gaunts (yes you know who you are :D) but when held up to my ESB lid the green colors were just a shade off.

Do all the green armor parts on the ESB Fett match? Are they suppost to be the same color or does it matter if they are off a bit? I thought it would add to the uniqueness of Fett but???? :confused

:D

I was wondering when you'd let me know you got them! I'd say it was unique... your hand and forearms get dirty when bounty hunting!

Look at my avatar on the left... You can see how they looked against my armorand helmet .I painted those up earlier this year and only painted my armor in mid October. The Helmet was painted over a year ago. The gaunts were a slight shade off for me too... I could not find matte paint for my armor and had to go with the same color but shiney (I dulled it down with 000 steel wool) Its Rustoleum... If you want I will check when I go home later.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back