Hello From Canada

BobaFuss

Jr Hunter
Hello all. My name is Doug. I live in London, Ontario, Canada. This is my first post at TDH. I've been a lurker here for a while and I'm about to take the plunge and begin a Fett costume.

I'm a member of the Rebel Legion and the 501st Legion. I do a pretty good Biggs Darklighter (X-wing), and an Imperial Tech (on its way to be a gunner).

welcome aboard fellow canadian :D

Why dont you post some pics of your current costumes? Im sure everyone would love to seem them!

Thanks! OK, here you go. Normally I have a goatee but when I do Biggs I just have the '70s moustache.

100_2260.jpg

I threw in a photo of my Jedi costume too. It's a work in progress still.

dougjedi_jaytrooper.jpg

I need to get some photos of me in the new black Imperial Tech jumpsuit - much cooler than grey! I'm on the right.

imperials.jpg

Hiya Doug, Ian here from the Capital City Squad.

If there is any way what so ever that I might be of assistance to you, just let me know. (y)

I've finally started working on Boba Fett. I have ordered FP's armour, gauntlets and helmet. I am making the soft parts myself. I know I've got a long way to go. Here are some in progress pics of what I've done so far...
jumpsuit.jpg

flak_vest.jpg

cape-1.jpg

fett_inprog_april.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back