Cad Bane Cad Bane bust!!!UPDATE: FIRST CAST!!!02-9-10

UPDATE: first cast and painted

The teeth didn't come out, so I'll just cast them separately.
Please commets are welcome.

New pics:
0000060.jpg

0000062.jpg

Note: the pic that is blurry didn't have flash to show you what the real color looks like.

100_6558_00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow dude, you got skills SP! Keep us updated. I like this character alot too, though I will admit I am partial to Bounty Hunters LOL

Hello!! small update, here's what did: added some clay to the nose and top of the head, smoothed it out, made the scars, added detail to the eyes, and added some detail under the eyes.

It still needs some work, like the holes where the breath tubes go, and the skin on the neck.

Here's the pics, tell me what you think:

100_6563.jpg100_6564.jpg100_6565.jpg100_6567.jpg100_6568.jpg100_6569.jpg

100_6563.jpg

100_6564.jpg

100_6565.jpg

100_6567.jpg

100_6568.jpg

100_6569.jpg

Wow. I'm stunned and amazed. At first I thought your brow was just a little off, but after doing a little research, it's spot on. Keep up the fantastic work.

Hi, well I got most of the progress done yesterday but I got real busy with Christmas stuff. Anyway here's what I did: I added a lot of clay to the neck, smoothed it out a little, added clay to the head, smoothed it out/made the breath mask?(part that is black leather on his head),and did some more detail work.

It still is not done, still need to add the holes and buttons.

Here's pics tell me what you think:

100_6721.jpg100_6722.jpg100_6723.jpg100_6725.jpg100_6726.jpg100_6727.jpg

100_6721.jpg

100_6722.jpg

100_6723.jpg

100_6725.jpg

100_6726.jpg

100_6727.jpg

wow you should try to experiment and create a latex mask version and add skin texture:]

wow you should try to experiment and create a latex mask version and add skin texture:]

Ya I was thinking if I made enough money off of these I will make some latex/:DSILICONE:D mask.

P.S. Sorry I didn't get the pics up I got real busy.

One question: should I cast it in black resin and then airbrush the face a few shades of blue or cast it in white paint it black then airbrush it blue?

Oh and what's some good airbrush paint for resin and latex/silicone?

That looks outstanding, and those teeth are excellent! I'd love to see you create a mask: it would be great to see as part of a costume.

That looks outstanding, and those teeth are excellent! I'd love to see you create a mask: it would be great to see as part of a costume.

THANK YOU!
Ya, like I said earlier if I make money off of these I'll make some masks. I was thinking of making them (masks) out of Ecoflex 00-30 and filling it with Soma-Foama, do you have any tips on how I would do this?

Update: I just bought plasti-paste so I can finish the mold and some rotocasting resin.
I'll start selling these soon so keep checking back.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back