METALLICA!!!!!!

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Went to the show last night in Anaheim and all I have to say is those guys can still rock the S*** out of the joint!!!! We were in the pit one row off the rail right behind a dad and his 11 year old son which Jame acknowledge during the show a night to remember for that kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN14391.jpg

VSCN14761.jpg

those are two of the best pictures i've ever seen of a concert. most are blurry crapola that look more like what i'd imagine an acid trip looks like than anything else ,taken with a pos 1.3 megapixel camera phone. these pictures, however, those are actually people; even back in the stands. kudos on your photography skills.

Thanks bro it helps that most bands now let you bring in the point and shoot cameras now. I also got some great vedio fottage too!!!!!

those are two of the best pictures i've ever seen of a concert. most are blurry crapola that look more like what i'd imagine an acid trip looks like than anything else ,taken with a pos 1.3 megapixel camera phone. these pictures, however, those are actually people; even back in the stands. kudos on your photography skills.

Sounds like my wife's pictures from the Metallica concert we went to last year.

Of course its because it was a ****** camera combined with the lack of light and not being able to focus.

Very cool! I have seen them 3 times over the years.
I got to meet Kirk at Wonder Con around 15 years ago!
I had him sign the back of a SW flier I had picket up.
Darren

Very cool! I have seen them 3 times over the years.
I got to meet Kirk at Wonder Con around 15 years ago!
I had him sign the back of a SW flier I had picket up.
Darren

Kirk seems like a great guy, I just hope that one of these days I will get to meet these guys and sit in durring their tunning session.

I grew up with Metallica and worshiped them as gods for years. but that new album is horrible! I would like to think to myself that they broke up after Re-load. Awesome pics though!

The last album is one of my favourites, and in terms of music it was a well put together piece of art.

St. Anger was a bad one, but Death Magnetic was really cool imo.

The last album is one of my favourites, and in terms of music it was a well put together piece of art.

Totally agree. I love Death Magnetic. (y) Hate Saint Anger. :angry I am a huge fan and tried to like it. I just couldn't. I wish I could have been there the other night. (y)

I would have to completely agree St.Anger stunk up the joint but their new album is about as close to their old stuff as we are going to get. In all Death Magnetic is a great piece several good tracks.

Ditto!!! I still like the older stuff like lightning and Justice best, but Deathmagnetic was not too bad!!! I saw them in concert during the Load tour back in like 97'. Still one of the coolest things i have ever seen!!!

Pre-Black album I'm ok with, after that it's all **** to me. They don't care about making a good record anymore, just what will sell the best. No band needs that much time in the studio. You cant polish a turd.

I've always been a Melvins fan. Way more interesting and they don't have the horrid attitudes.

I saw them last year in Des Moines, IA. It was by far the BEST show I have ever seen!!! I shed a tear when they played One. I grew up on Metallica because my dad is a huge fan (he has two Metallica tattoos...pretty big fan). I listened to them before I could talk.

Metallica will always rock!. I seen them about a year ago in Pittsburgh P.A for the first time and yes they give one heck of a great show. I love Metallica:cheers

They put on a great show and the opening bands have been great to. My favorites so far have been The Sword and Volbeat. L.O.G. and Machine Head were alright.

Awesome! I'm going to see them in Norway April 13th next year.

I was supposed to go see them in 1991 (hahahah) but I didn't have enough cash so my buddy went without me. And for some reason I never got to ticket sales in time, until now! :)

So I got Iron Maiden (for the seventh time) this year and Metallica and Rammstein next year as well. Oh, and Maiden is coming back again over the summer. Goody!!

I am also going to see them at Gymsalen april 13th,
and if they are any good, at the 14th as well.
This will be my first Metallica concert, despite being
a fan since 1986.

in 1991 all my friends went to see them in Oslo Spektrum,
but I was so disappointed by the black album, that I refused
to join them :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.