Iron Man Armor

New to the site and new to the thread, but I think the shoulder bells should attached to the bicep that way it is mobile with your arm.

Right Shoulder is Pepped and Stiffened. Its waiting for Paper-Mache.
dsc00034b.jpg

dsc00033w.jpg

dsc00032r.jpg

Hmmmm....

Nau'ur Baatir can you show me how looks this amateur hinge?

Last edited by a moderator:
A few minutes ago I got the idea. In this photo, can see a lot of space. I want to go there to do a pocket for a trifle or a phone or something other.
dsc00046xc.jpg
dsc00043i.jpg

dsc00044v.jpg
100118191253.jpg

Hawk77, i cant attach shoulder bells to biceps because when I try flex hand to chest, the shoulder bell mind in this. Need another idea to attach Shoulder Bells. I think i can attach them to my Upper Piece.

Make 2 straps that attach underneath the shoulder bell and connect underneath the shoulder part of the chest. Or you could just make a strap on the shoulder bell and slip it on like a bracelet, but move it all the way up to your shoulder. (I hope that made sense)

dung0beetle your idea is in progress.
Here are some pictures.

Tape is attached to shoulder bell.
dsc00047n.jpg

And here is attached to shoulder.
dsc00049qv.jpg

And it will be looking like that.
dsc00050p.jpg

Here are some test pics.
dsc00054bi.jpg

dsc00057jr.jpg

dsc00059za.jpg

I've always liked the first suit Stark did, the all silver-grey suit. But, if I ever did a suit, I would do it matte black, with red lights in the eyes. I've always liked the black stealth look, and on Iron man it would look great. IF you want to stick with the movie theme though, I would pick the silver scheme. That's just my thoughts. It seems that everyone likes red and gold. I like to make my stuff all unique. Anyway, whatever you choose should look great!

TankBoy, I like chrome armor too because:
-Its looking Not- Science Fiction, like a really armor
-Normal Iron Armor, Not Goldium and Titanium Armor (Its hear like a science fiction)
-Its looking very cheap and available for everybody in the world

I'll do a Red/Gold armor because these colours are used for finished armor, and everybody can reconize me.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back