Assassin's Creed - Altair

The designs I found aren't exactly *spring loaded* but it uses a clock spring. But I'm sure your way will work just as well (do you mean grav/inirtia? I would recomend something that doesn't pop out when you don't want it too *scoff* clock spring *scoff*

Thanks to a tutorial on youtube, check my clip to go to his channel!! I had to modify it a wee bit though, as the rail wasn' t the same, and I used a pvc blade that still has to be sanded and painted and bladiebla. This is just the bare skeleton, so it needs a hull of some sort, that can be decorated.

sdc1118425.jpg

sdc1118525.jpg

sdc1118825.jpg

a small clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
erh... no, it's a guidance system for a drawer, sawed, bolted and sprinloaded after quite a bit of work.

Thanks for the great comments guys, that really fills this thread with great messages.

Please keep it a little eh... normal.

Thnx!!

No sorry, I donnot have the gauntlet ready yet. I' ll be working on that the follow 2 weeks or something. Once the gauntlet is finished I' ll put a clip on youtube or something!!

Thnx again!!

Thanks!!

sdc1247025.jpg

sdc1246725.jpg

Just the base gaunt. The detailed armor pieces have to go over these parts.
Also, the blade can be extended further, but I donnot have put on the definitive string or the ring that should go on it.

Thnx people!!

I have to admit, that in terms of costuming it's not something I've never done before. But life is extraordinarily busy at his point and it's gonna get way much busier in the upcoming year. So it's nice to work on something that is... fun to do. Even though it's not ground-breaking or anything. It has loads of pockets, leather works, weapons and it leaves room for some nice action poses for pics... Sounds fun to me :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back