Were do I start?

Duke

New Hunter
Hello everyone. My name is Corey. Most of my friends and family call me Duke. I reside in Washington DC. I have been a member for about a month but have been reading the threads for over a year. I just finished building my house and have some free time to spend. I have always wanted to start a build but didn't have the time; until now. Any suggestions on were to start? This is great community and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Cheers,
Duke

welcome, Duke! what is your favorite part of the costume? what version are you going to be doing, ESB, ROTJ, SE? just a couple of questions to get ya started...:)

i started with the blaster...then the helmet, then armor, gauntlets, jetpack, and softies...most important thing is to know where to get your items from, and that depends on your budget as well...(y) lots of top quality vendors here on TDH that get you squared away...keep an eye out in the cargo hold, for runs of certain items, and just anything you may be looking for...(y)

best of luck, friend...give us a holla if you need anything...:cheers

Agree with my bud FD, pick which version you want to do and then not to overwhelm yourselve start a point of attack on the costume....concentrate on either soft parts or armor, the jetpack, blaster, etc...

I started with a lid and blaster (ahem FD :) ) and went from there...I think those were the two hardest parts to get a hold of and get right to make the costume "Fett" you know?

Do your research and ask ask ask questions, lots of help here. :)

Agree with my bud FD, pick which version you want to do and then not to overwhelm yourselve start a point of attack on the costume....concentrate on either soft parts or armor, the jetpack, blaster, etc...

I started with a lid and blaster (ahem FD :) ) and went from there...I think those were the two hardest parts to get a hold of and get right to make the costume "Fett" you know?

Do your research and ask ask ask questions, lots of help here. :)

:cheers brother! your costume is coming along GREAT!! :)

Thanks for all of the feedback and support. I'm leaning towards ESB. I'll make a decision toward the end of the month. I'm looking forward to it....yet again, I said the same thing before I gutted my house. No, its going to be a fun project. Thanks again for all of your help.
Cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back