Glove project Need your input

Slave 1 looks like some compition. Hope everyones happy with either version they both sound great! I love my home made ones but i wouldn't do another pair for either price. Too much work involved!

I just caught up on this thread and that is a fantastic price for what I am sure will be a quality glove.
Put me down for a pair of ROTJ lined.

Any word on the progress/proto pics yet? I wanna see the gloves, they sound great. could you post a pic of the liner as well?

Fellow Hunters,
So sorry for not staying on top of the GLOVE thread. I have been making several alterations to the glove project. I will have a few pairs of the preproduction gloves done a few days. I had a little miss- communication with my seamstress and she made a small mistake, but all is well now and we should have something Solid in hand in a few days. Sorry for moving so slow We have several irons in the fire at once.Thanks for hanging in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear. Thanks for updating us! :)

Better to go slow and get it right than whizz through it and end up with something that isn't up to scratch.

Looking forward to the updates.

Cheers,

Si

Any new info on these and when should we send in our hand outlines and money? I want to get in on this early I was late on the boots.

The gloves are taking a bit more time that expected, but everyone who wants them will be taken care of. Its ahrd but please stick with me on this. They will come.

Thanks for the further update, Scott. Much appreciated :)

How much longer are we talking, ballpark?

I have a con in mid November and I'm in the UK. Are they going to be ready for then? If you can guarantee this, no worries. If that's looking doubtful, I'll have th get the needle and thread out.....

Sorry to hassle. I know how difficult it is to give accurate time estimates, especially when the work is reliant on someone else that you cannot control the speed of. I'm just after a ballpark idea, not down to a specific time and date :).

Any info welcomed (and ditto Doug, pics'd be great ;) )

Cheers,

Si

Looking forward to pics of the ESB style. I have Slave1's gloves, and while outstanding, they are a bit too big for me. Having a pair made to fit, is too hard not to go for!!

:)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back