The 12 days of Sithmas...

dsonik1

Active Hunter
Okay, so Sithmas is fast approaching, and I've been working on a carol for the troops serving the galaxy abroad. Unfortunately, am having writer's block. Figured I'd ask you guys for help.

The way this'll work is you guys will pm me with a verse for one of the twelve days that follows the same melodic form as the day in the actual 12 days of Christmas, but in the form of you being Apprentice recieving gifts from his Sith Lord.

I'll add them to the carol w/ the contributors name next to it. Remember to keep it clean. Once it's done this will be free to post on Sith Council website and whatever site any of us see fit. Got a feelin this is gonna catch on and travel like wildfire. Special thanks to DarthCarcinus for inspiring this. :)

The 12 Days of Sithmas:

- On the first day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me........ a captured Rebel X-Wing (dsonik1)

- On the second day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me........ two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (dsonik1)

- On the third day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (dsonik1)

- On the fourth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... four Jedi scum, three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (Chucko)

- On the fifth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... five wooooookie scalps, four Jedi scum, three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (the_hunter_of_bounties)

- On the sixth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... six Fetts a-hunting, five woooookie scalps, four Jedi scum, three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (the_hunter_of_bounties)

- On the seventh day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... seven siths a-leaping, six Fetts a-hunting, five wooooookie scalps, four Jedi scum, three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (the_hunter_of_bounties)

- On the eighth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me......... eight TK's a-trooping, seven siths a-leaping, six Fetts a-hunting, five wooooookie scalps, four Jedi scum, three holocrons, two service droids, and a captured Rebel X-Wing. (dsonik1)

- On the ninth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me.........

- On the tenth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me.........

- On the eleventh day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me.........

- On the twelvth day of Sithmas, my Sith Lord gave to me.........

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back