looking for animated clone amour pepakura file

poyuz

New Hunter
I always wanted to make a animated clone costume but i cant find any pepakura file anyone cant find it for me?

i already asked him before his not really doing the project now.I already got the TCW clone helmet from him i just need to find a amour.

i'm not a pepakura fan myself, but i try to pay attention to animated clone stuff. i haven't heard of anything being available.

there's not a whole lot out there in the way of animated style anything yet. give it some more time and i'm sure it will happen. or, if you're impatient, that sounds like a great time to learn to make it yourself.

that's how mine went... i had never done vacuum forming before, but i learned so that i could make my suit. it was a fun experience, though very, very slow... it took a bit over a year to finish it up.

oh thks for the advice i think i should wait cause now i am building a clone amour but not animated anyways thks for your advice i saw your amour on your website u did a really good job :D!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back