A very rough draft...

Splat762

Active Hunter
Okay I got some soft parts in from Da'Lady. :D So I thought I would put what I had on to kinda get a rough look on how things are going. One thing...when does the neck seal go on? Is it over the jumpsuit or edges tucked in under the flightsuit?

Girth belt is on the way and I'll dye it once it gets here and I'm also going to start weathering on the jumpsuit, pouches, etc....

How do we look so far???

PB300003.jpg

PB300004.jpg

That's a good, snug fit on those soft parts! Just like the man himself.

I would however shorten the the vest a bit and show a little bit more belly. This will make sense once you place your armour on it, and you'll see you've got a bit too much fabric at the bottom.

Ideally the neck seal is sewn together with the flightsuit, but I do exactly what you say and tuck the edges under the flightsuit before I put on the vest.

Looks great! I agree w/ jf_nilsson, the flak vest should be alittle more "cropped". it shouldn't cover any of the belts or cod.
I can't tell, does the flightsuit have thigh and shin pockets?
well done.
besides the jetpack, you've got some of the hardest parts done!

Thanks guys. :)

LittleFett, yes thigh and shin pockets are present....LadySewForUs does great work, all of the workers there. :) Jetpack and armor will be my biggest hurdles now but looking forward to it!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back