My Vader ROTS Costume.

gucabe

New Hunter
Hey guys I wanted to show you my Vader Suit which i have done a lot of work on. I normaly wear it my self but this time i asked a friend of mine to suit up so i could take the pics my self. We have almost the same build so it looks about the same on me.

th_P1040375.jpg
th_P1040377.jpg
th_P1040378.jpg
th_P1040384.jpg
th_P1040385.jpg
th_P1040395.jpg
th_P1040406.jpg
th_P1040409.jpg

I am now working on my Boba Fett ROTJ costume and hope i can get it to the same level as my Vader. Thanks for watching. Feel free to say anything you like.

Impressive. Most impressive ! Corny, I know. Just had to say it.

Very nice, brother. Look forward to seeing your completed Fett. Ought to be great.

Cheers !!!

Is this that Vader Supreme Edition ?

To be honest, I've seen one here and the helmet looks cheap thin ugly and the lenses are just to thin.

I did not take a closer look at the rest of the suit because I think that when someone wear a costume, the helmet/face will be the most important thing.

I suggest you get a good helmet such as made by JB or GH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this that Vader Supreme Edition ?

To be honest, I've seen one here and the helmet looks cheap thin ugly and the lenses are just to thin.

I did not take a closer look at the rest of the suit because I think that when someone wear a costume, the helmet/face will be the most important thing.

I suggest you get a good helmet such as made by JB or GH.

I'm familar with this suit from the SLD. I am also a ROTS Vader and that is clearly a MR helmet. JB and GH don't make ROTS version helmets or armor. They are all OT.

Ohhhhhhhh man, amazing costume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best suit than I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The helmet is without doubts MR, at this time one of my project is that (DV EP3), I wanted to know of where they are the different parts of its suit (Armour, Shin guards, etc)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again Awesome, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Thanks for the kind words BooBoo fett.

Carves, it is not the supreme ed from rubies, I basically started from scratch and worked my way up.

Here's a pic (left to right) with the real deal, mine and the rubies...

real_mine_rubies.jpg

Regarding the Helmet, mine is a MR and for a ROTS Vader there is no better helm than the MR. Besides JB and GH didn't make ROTS version if im not mistaken. I agree that the helmet is the most iconic part of the suit, however i encourage anyone to look at every single piece as iconic, specially if you want the screen accurate look.

Mine is not 100% accurate and i constantly modify it to bring it closer and closer.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back