Jodo Kast Jodo Kast

Mando Pirate

Jr Hunter
hey I was wondering where/who would be the best person to get some Jodo Kast armor and such from? Looking to build this piece by piece, probably very slowly... lol. I already am working on my femm mando and my other half's fett SE So just wanting some info at the moment, thanks!!!
3222566363_7e3aabefc3.jpg

Looks like Jodo's armour really isn't that different to Boba's, just perhaps with a few different dinks and obviously a different colour scheme.

Though I suspect that the figure is a boba cast with a different colour scheme.

i was at work and grabbed the first one i found in google images, trying to be stealthy. lol. I decided to go ahead and go with wicked beard since im getting all of our other armor made by him. Now I just have to work on the rest.

i was at work and grabbed the first one i found in google images, trying to be stealthy. lol. I decided to go ahead and go with wicked beard since im getting all of our other armor made by him. Now I just have to work on the rest.

The Jodo stuff that Wicked has on his web site, is the set he made for me. The 1st Jodo he had ever done. You will like it very much

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back