New gear

WannaBeBoba

Active Hunter
Greetings TDH'ers...

I was speaking to a couple of you at San Diego Comic-Con. At that time I mentioned that I was in the midst of working on a new costume... Clone Commander Fox. I was told at that time that I should to a W.I.P. thread on here and show off my talents and skills. I really debated about even starting this thread because I don't want people to think I am trying to take over by showing off something that isn't Boba Fett, Jango Fett or Zam... But I did want to show off my completed gear.

Please allow me to introduce you all to....
Clone Commander Fox!

Stencil.jpg

Fox-bucketoff01.jpg

Fox-bucketoff02.jpg

Fox-Full01.jpg

Fox-Full02.jpg

Fox-Full03.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words... It's taken me about a year to do this armor with the build and all. :) I am very pleased with the results. I know that some of the armor (thighs and shoulders) are lower than normal, but I didn't put velcro on certain areas until after the test fit as I didn't want to risk having to rip it out if I needed to re-tool or re-work parts.

What armor is that?
Looks pretty good! Just the elbow-armor ... the straps are too wide, aren´t they? Hanging a bit loose.

That is OSCS Armor. The straps came from another person. :) I might trim them down a bit because I noticed they are too long myself. I just want to make sure that I don't ruin anything in the process.

A friend of mine and I built this armor. We took about 3 weekends (due to work schedules) to build... maybe more.. then it was left all to me to bondo, paint and all. :)

Sixxgunn13... may I ask what you mean when you said to hide the runners under armor? If you're referring to the shoes, that's the best I can do.

whats up with holding the gun sideways?
Every time I go to the range and see people holding their guns sideways, me and the cops laugh at 'em.

Anyway, REALLY COOL ARMOR!!!

Honestly... I pulled the pistol out.. and just lifted my arm up... kinda wasn't paying attention....
I know I look all upset and stuff.. but actually, I was just the opposite... I was very happy the gear was done!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back