Alt. Mando bucket

Christmas was good... new years was ok... New format is tolerable but not great... how about yourself Jas'ika?
Christmas and New years was alot of fun but the rest of my break from school was pretty much packed with busy work so stressful now put the 10 hour shifts at the Hospital in there too lol it's a bit busy. your bucket is about 3/4 done Kal don't have the time to put into that i'd like to but it's getting there. couple more coats of resin and some sanding then naturally the prime coats. dude it snowed this morning in Tampa talk about crazy.

My christmas was decent.. got a bobble head boba and jango :D

oh btw, happy early birthday Jayson!! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

yeah I saw that in the WX reports this morning... one of my friends in PCB said it was freezing cold there. No rush on the bucket ner vod... I'm having to drop $500 to fix my car

Jason's online!!! lol it seems like nobody's ever on anymore! lol hey dude check out my thread... I'm getting closer! Finally did an inventory of my armor project today... and wow, didn't realize how much I had done

Radiology in the E.R. man i get to see some crazy things. tell you one thing them little old ladies are tough. lot better then the young wanna be ultimate fighter guys. :)

*chuckles* Yeah. I do hospital security. The ER is always the fun spot. Be sure to call whomever you have for security in your ER (be it security, PD, or just extra hands). That's what we're there for

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back