Alt. Mando bucket

Thanks Vode, okay plan is to have the prototype primed if not painted by sunday. have 1 in the glass stage and 2 more waiting to be glassed. so that's "Kal, A'den, & Adonian". Alpha's and Saz's will be started here shortly thats a total of five. I'll make 5 more for a grad total of 10. :D Glad to hear how you all like it so far just wait till it's finished. ;)

-Jason

yeah happy thanksgiving to everyone! Hey Jas'ika did u have any problems with the oversized rebreathers? Wait til I upload my sketch of the armor mods I'll use when I wear this buy'ce... it's pretty ori'kandosii I think! lol

Happy Turkey day Guys and Gals.

I gotta get the kids ready to head to my parents house for 2000+ calories, then to the in-laws for the same ;)

Be safe everyone.

yeah happy thanksgiving to everyone! Hey Jas'ika did u have any problems with the oversized rebreathers? Wait til I upload my sketch of the armor mods I'll use when I wear this buy'ce... it's pretty ori'kandosii I think! lol

Haven't put them on yours yet vod send me a rough sketch to give me an approximate size. :D

well I was lookin' at it and I thought ya know it looks like a scuba bucket... how can I make it look like a para bucket... I think maybe just widening the rebreathers a bit to make 'em look like they're made to filter and compress thin air. I think just makin' 'em 1.5x to 2x the width (bottom to top) and keeping them the same length/depth would work just fine for me. I will try to sketch it up for you tho since u guys seem to be so amused by my sketches :D lol

Sorry for the double post but here ya go ner vod. Just my concept of how my helmet will look. I know I didn't get the shape right on the rebreather but as you can see, I'm thinkin' about 1.5-2x the width for the rebreathers and otherwise the same. I CAN and WILL happily work with the standard tho if it's easier on u that way. Don't want to be a bother.

Jump Bucket.JPG

Sorry for the double post but here ya go ner vod. Just my concept of how my helmet will look. I know I didn't get the shape right on the rebreather but as you can see, I'm thinkin' about 1.5-2x the width for the rebreathers and otherwise the same. I CAN and WILL happily work with the standard tho if it's easier on u that way. Don't want to be a bother.

Kal, I got ya no problem vod.

:cheers

Jason can you post a picture of the resin you using
thanks

it's the bondo brand fiberglass resin you can get it at any auto parts store. it drys a honey brown color.
would post a pic but it's taking forever for the picture to go from my phone to my email. my camera is broken.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back