MSH2 HAS ARRIVED - *WARNING BIG PICS*

Arghhh! Ouch!

I hate it when that happens...drool and keyboard do not mix well together...:D

Welcome back FP and really awesome work there.

Stay safe.

Tim.

So where does a man called FettPride go on sabbatical?? Tatooine ??? Well I don't know exactly how
you were able to escape with that bucket under your arm but I'm certainly glad you did!!!! Although you
have already heard my praises on this a thousand times here’s a few more... The overall adjustment with the
squint and dome shape have pushed this helmet beyond recognition. Under the right ear cap build up
is such a great little accuracy detail as well! As always, light years a head of the pack my friend!!!!

:love Magnifabulawesoperfectigreat!!!
Couldn't find the right words to describe this work that I had to make one up:D

Man, I chose the wrong time to start dating again:cry
When this becomes available, would you consider a lay-away plan?;)

Wow, fantastic! It looks perfect!
Do you have a photo of this one next to a DP Deluxe or DP95 to see the contrast in size/proportion? I think that would help some of us newer Fett's understand and appreciate the differences.

A few days later and the shock still hasn't worn off! :eek:
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to get mine!
I think i'll make a ROTJ version out of the msh1 that i already have and make the msh2 as the ESB version.

Keith.

Keith wrote:

Can't wait to get mine!
I think i'll make a ROTJ version out of the msh1 that i already have and make the msh2 as the ESB version.

Keith.

:facepalm Oh, man. Only my HATRED can destroy you. :lol: I'm so jealous. I just want ONE! - right now. pretty please? Put me on a list? Anyone? PM ME?

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back