MSH2 HAS ARRIVED - *WARNING BIG PICS*

fettpride wrote:

Thanks everyone !

For those that feel you have committed, e-mail me for a password to enter the site, and I'll let you know if your there or not ... msh2@fparmor.com
First List ...
http://www.fparmor.com/msh2info/index.html
Again, those that already PM'd, stand by, responses 'a comin :)

I just emailed you back. My password dosn't work, it won't let me in and says to keep trying back. I have tried it in both IE and Netscape.

Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn TXP 0369 wrote:

fettpride wrote:

Thanks everyone !

For those that feel you have committed, e-mail me for a password to enter the site, and I'll let you know if your there or not ... msh2@fparmor.com
First List ...
http://www.fparmor.com/msh2info/index.html
Again, those that already PM'd, stand by, responses 'a comin :)

I just emailed you back. My password dosn't work, it won't let me in and says to keep trying back. I have tried it in both IE and Netscape.

Lynn

Oh Lynn .. you problemed child you ;)

Seriously tho, MY BAD ... e-mail sent with fix ...

FP

Simply awe inspiring! Your talents are without measure (as are those of "MSH, v1"). Following your progress on this has been quite a treat, and I know others echo that sentiment. I'll PM you when the dust settles a bit. :)

Lynn ... PM Sent

To those that may not have recieved a password yet, hang tight .. I've been BUSY ;)

I'm also re-arranging , so it will be updated soon as well.

And on a side note, to those that have receive a password, please keep the information to yourself. The sole reason for doing this is for the sake of discretion.

Thanks

FP

Hi everyone,

I'm about to update the site in a few minutes.

Slave2112 - PM on it's way ..

Thaks Everyone for your patience...

FP

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back