Snow Clone Helmet Run!!!

Skupilkinson

Active Hunter
Morning guys,

I wanted to start a new thread to let you guys know that my Snow Clone helmet kit has finally launched! The original thread lost momentum toward the end as we had a few delays in getting the last part finished, so I figured a fresh thread was a good idea. :)

The main helmet comes in a two-part form with a face plate and then the dome. These parts are fibreglass. There are also two aerators(with bolts cast inside for easy fitting) and the three grill strips for the mouth. These parts are resin.

Here are some pics:

Photo0012.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

The aerators as you can see were cast from this aluminium master.
Photo0048.jpg

As you may know from the original thread, moulds and casting is taken care of by Mojo-Fett. Anyone who's picked up any of Gav's props and parts already know they're quality, and I can assure you that this helmet kit is no different. :)

The price is $190 plus shipping. It was originally $225 but since this is the first run I'm doing of one of my helmet builds, I lowered it. :)

Please feel free to post any questions you have or to show interest. If you want to order then you can either post here or PM me. I'll PM guys my paypal details.

The kit doesn't come with cowl or visor material. I did ask for opinions on this in the WIP threads but the general opinion was that people were happy to take care of those themselves.

Thanks very much. :)

Interest List

1)KWDesigns - In hand, awaiting stand. ;)
2)Mojo-Fett - Shipped
3)Sgt Carida - Shipped
4)DeltaSquadBoss - PAID
5)Shin Yodama - Shipped
6)Heatshock - Shipped
7)StickMonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys,

Got pics of the new aerators you'd be getting with the kit. Cast from the aluminium master you can see, the aerators are cast with a bolt in them for easier fitting, and less chance of them falling off. LOL!

Hope you like! I think you can agree that these came out beautifully!!! :)

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Thanks to Gav/Mojo for working stop today by making the moulds and casting a few sets ready to be added to the first kits. ;)

I've not seen that episode yet so please no spoilers. ;)

You're right though, I was talking about these guys in a thread over on another forum yesterday. They're the same. The armor must be suitable to various conditions and not just extreme cold??

As soon as I return the first face plate to Gav. ;) He sent it to me to fit the cowl see, he's casting the aerators so as soon as he gets his back I'm sure he can snap a pic for ya. ;)

Failing that I'll do it once my kit arrives, whichever comes first.

I'm eager to see and show what it'll look like too bro. ;)

Guys,

Just updating with fresh new pics showing the complete kit. Got this one trimmed today.

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

Hope you like 'em! Remember, this kits are still available. ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back