Starting first set of 'gam

So Now, Im back to designing the helmet, It has come to thought that, It would be MEGA cool, too have a Spartan-esque feel in the helmet (you'll see when i get it on pen and paper)

Ok well, Because of Lack of Progress I feel like Posting a photo of one of my shouldier plates Before i Work more on the rest of my armor

So Here's the pics, And me being Spastasticly Amazing, Gift too you guys, For dealing with a year of delay
P1010014.JPGP1010013.JPGP1010015.JPGP1010019.JPG
(dun judge me, my hair was wet, I was bored, and i needed a new prof on facebook so i took a poopload of pics)

This is the Cardboard cut out of the Wizardofflight templates for the chest, I have also Done the Codpiece, But i Have yet too cut out tape together and make a cardboard cut out of the back, Now I'm debating, Resin Or plastics for chest
P1010025.JPG

I've got manufacturing at a near standstill, because I need some materials, I also can't wait too put on the shiny plastiods and start doing a poopload of **** with them Because i don't like fake weathering, I like too wear realistic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Apologizing for the double post, But, I'm still Curious on how I'm gonna make my demagol Buy'ce, Any Ideas Or do I have too google

BUMPED: And totally worth the update........ Now The most important thing is about my helmet, is that its of a simpler design.... BECAUSE its soo slender, which makes just a lil room for error. But the Bad part is, No one has ever done a demagol buy'ce or anything based off it........... so its 3 times harder....... And worth it, Ever since my re-design, Everything its 5 times easyer on the boba fett parts, and 3 times harder on the custom schtuff Now.... I plan on Wearing the armor for halloween, My bucket won't be done by then Or well I think it won't But Even with that, CAN'T TAKE ME DOWN So MY armor is being worked on mega.......... Now I must Re-plan my armor..... Because I had pouches as an idea before..... Imma use Ammo pouches, but for the medical supplies, Im going classic, and using a medic bag, and some Quick action Pouches, at the side of my leg..... and i plan on fulling them with actual medical supplies, Like gauze, band-aids, Hydrogen peroxide, pain relievers... the basics

UPDATE 2: I plan on using only one shoulder plate..... to increase mobility in the right arm..... so that means that there will be EXCESSIVE wearing on the left shoulder plate.... And I am also cutting out the chest armor, There is a reason for only one shoulder piece. I'm too lazy too find the material and make a new one, And my mando Is being a scout/medic which means i can be sent out on Solo missions without fear of loosing me, for my medic-ness and stealthy profile, As long as its winter of course..... XD

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back