WIP: Another Boba Fett from Mexico

gucabe

New Hunter
Hey guys, im not new to the scene and being a 501st member (SL) i know what it takes to have a good quality costume. I have a Vader Costume and i love it but I always wanted my own Boba Fett since its my Fav. Oh well here is my progress so far.

I have a FG MH lid kit which im currently modding to fit my head
P1040154.jpg

P1040160.jpg

I bought a few armor parts from Xfett and a Ladysew4us flak and neck seal
103_5989.jpg

Body suit from xfett too already weathered and fits like a glove.
103_5985.jpg

I bought a genuine girth belt at a horse riding store and modded it for a more fett look
P1040196.jpg

103_5986.jpg

And bought a ammo belt from another 501st member
103_5987.jpg

Well on the way for a ROTJ or SE fett i think... do you?

Well yesterday I went and got the Ratlecans for every thing... Thanks a lot to all who made those fantastic tutorials... I will post progres pics on the helmet this weekend, so far its primed and next up is the silver coat.

Hey gucabe nice to see you here, seems that we are on the same boat, finished a Vader now a Fett, hope to be able to visit you one of this days for those cervezas!
Best regards

Ok so i made some fixes to the dome because it was made in two halves... first time bondo user.
103_6005.jpg

AS you can see there are a couple of chips on top and it looks a little wierd overall...
103_6003.jpg

I added bondo and the chips and grooves were filled :D
103_6012.jpg

Made chanes to the ab plate..before
103_6009.jpg

after
103_6011.jpg

Painted ande sime weathered the earcaps
103_6014.jpg

Aded more yellos striping to the chest plates
103_6016.jpg

Ohhh and some greeblies for fett and for oher stuff...
103_6007.jpg

Im tired now... going to rest.

Time for some updates yeaaaaahhh

Paint paint paint
P1040358.jpg

P1040364.jpg

P1040361.jpg

Tryouts
P1040366.jpg

P1040368.jpg

Soo am i doing ok? I know im more of a Boba fat but ill drop a few pounds once i get closer to finishing it. LOL

Ok its been a while since ive posted and here is a quick update. I have to thank Gabe from Evo props, the shin tools and visor got here in great shape, and earlyer than expected. I also got the other items like the RF top from Terminal fettler and i was soo pleased with it. It is fantastic. The cape i got from Kid Akira and the us diver belt from korn 300... now for some pics... well forgot to mention I made my own ears out of aluminum. I made the design in solidworks my self using reference images and my Misrtey helmet cast for the right size... here they are.

CIMG0110.jpg

CIMG0116.jpg

CIMG0113.jpg

CIMG0112.jpg

Soo what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back